STATE OF WI MASK MANDATE – Effective August 1, 2020
Governor Tony Evers has issued a State Mandate. Please make yourself aware of what that means for you before going to a public place such as Legacy. There are documents available to you with all the information by clicking the links provided in the yellow section below.
Reservations for service continue to be on a first-come, first-served basis and only done online below.
If you are reserving seats for your household, please be sure that you reserve the same number of tickets as the number of people attending.
On July 30, Governor Tony Evers issued Executive Order 82, declaring a public health emergency, and corresponding Emergency Order 1, regarding face coverings in certain situations for people over the age of 5. The mask order is effective Saturday, August 1, 2020. Face coverings are required to be worn whenever you are indoors or in an enclosed space, other than a private residence, and other people are present in the same room or space. Please read Executive Order 82, Emergency Order 1, and frequently asked questions.
Two of Legacy's members have sewn masks for people who need them. If you are in need of a mask please contact Liz or Ashley! We will also have some masks available at our in-person service each Sunday.
THREE Ways to Join Us For Service!
HOW TO STREAM LIVE:
Join us in LIVE worship as we stream our entire service to you LIVE each weekend until you are ready to gather with us again.
You can join in via our Website, Facebook, YouTube, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and via the Box Cast app. Have the whole family there, have a watch party, or watch by yourself. Gather some crackers and juice prior so you can share in communion too.
Note: Viewing via Facebook is the lowest quality, so you may want to choose one of the other options.
EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW:Here are steps to watch the Legacy Live Stream through Amazon Fire, Roku, and Apple TV.
Website - www.legacywired.comYouTube - search "legacywired"Facebook - search "Legacy Christian Church"
IMPORTANT UPDATE - March 18, 2020
By now you and your loved ones have been affected by this global pandemic called COVID-19. This is a difficult time that puts our faith to the test. It also is a time that gives everyone of us the chance to be the person we were created to be in ways we may never have thought possible.
Legacy is a church made up of His people. We are not the building we meet and worship in, we are the people that come together in worship, in the word, in prayer, and in our actions in between.
This is a time where we must stay united in Christ and do all we can to strengthen our relationship with Him and share His love with others.
1. Sundays at Legacy. As we know, we can no longer meet in groups larger than ten people. That means Legacy will not be meeting for service this Sunday and will not meet until we receive instruction to do so again. God tells us to respect the authority of the leaders in our lives. We need to heed this command from our government officials as they are doing their best to fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
At Legacy, we are working diligently to not only bring the Sunday message to you in audio form, as we currently do each week on our website, we will be bringing you the total Sunday experience (minus the physical presence of people in the room). You will be able to partake in worship, message, giving, and communion both in video and audio. Just as there is a shortage of toilet paper, we have found there is a shortage of hardware and software. However, we are not letting that stand in our way as we work to make this happen. Where there is God, there is a way!
2. Faithful Giving. Many of us are in the habit of giving in the moment when we're in a physical location. If you currently give electronically, we would like to encourage you to continue. For those that have not attempted to give electronically we encourage you to take this step in your faith. This can be done by going to our website www.legacywired.com and go to the giving tab. You will see several options. It is a secure, safe, encrypted, and easy way to give. You can make a one-time gift or set up recurring giving. As we automate just about everything today, this is a vital step and necessary to our mission of “Helping People Find and Follow Jesus”. If you currently regularly tithe, would you consider raising your gift during this season? We don't yet know the economic impact on our communities that this crisis will hold, and we pray that the church will not be hampered but flourish.
3. 1KIDS. Parents of children in our Preschool and Elementary 1KIDS program will be receiving information via different media sources. You will be receiving today, the first of ongoing lessons and activities you will be able to do as a family with your child or children to keep them encouraged and growing in their faith in Jesus. We also have a Facebook group just for you.
4. Student ministry. Much work is being done in this ministry to stay connected with each other and our focus on Jesus. Students will be contacted via social media and other forms ongoing. Students, please continue to check your accounts and invitations to join.
5. Small groups. These will continue virtually. Small group leaders have all received information to be able to hold virtual group gatherings. You will be able to continue to meet, learn, grow, and share during this time of quarantine.
6. Stay connected via email and social media. Legacy’s Latest at Legacy, Facebook, Instagram, and emails are all ways we will communicate current information. Please check them regularly.
7. Prayer. Let us be active in prayer for wisdom of our leaders and how they deal with this crisis. Let this time bring glory to His name. Pastor Dre’ will be speaking to us 2 to 3 times during the week with devotions and words of encouragement to help us all get through these difficult times we are facing.
Please check your emails, our website, and social media daily as we will be bringing you current updates in this continually changing time.
We love you and pray blessings over you and your family.
The Leadership Team,
Pastor Dre’, Sherol Draughon, David Burchett, David Krohn